03 Juli, 2006

After a long time of doing nothing on my blog I decided to keep it up to date as often as I can. As may some of you heard I'm all alone...again. Nothing new to me...but it's a different kind of pain this time. Well, as far as I'm concerned, I'm doing pretty well inspite of all the circumstances. By the way, please don't tell me anymore how sorry you are! I don't want to hear about the sounds they were making and how long it was taking and how the bed was shaking...so please spare me details if you don't mind...so long...

"I've been trying so hard just to keep away and now look where I am standing at today...trying so hard to walk away
But it's impossible to watch you fade away...trying, dying so hard...I've been denying that I'm not scarred
I've been crying, lying so far...but it's impossible to fill this space
Impossible to take your place
Impossible to watch you fade away"