20 Juli, 2006

It's far too hot for a normal summer...but who'd expected this at all...Having taken the chance to earn some money with an easy and, well, boring job, I made the decision to have myself another tattoo, as soon as I get my first payment...
Now for something completely similar...I don't know why I'm so afraid of talking to girls I don't know...it's not that I don't want to get known to them, but I'm afraid of being rejected for another time...I hope I'll find the strength to do whatever it takes to stop my solitude..-

"So many people they don't give a damn
They look away when they see what I am
I've been like half a man but I could be whole
Won't you befriend this solitary soul?"

By the way: I'm getting asked again and again why I write all this stuff in English...Well, first of all I think that English is a much more lyrical language than any other I'm capable of writing. I know for sure that my English is not as good as it could bem but I don't care for that...It's a kind of protection for me...It gives me a better feeling to write down my feelings in a foreign language than to see the words in German....Don't know exactly why, so please don't ask any further...
PS: thanks for my first comment...never expected anyone to read this at all...but I'm happy that you (you know who) wrote this...

"I'm looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed...
But it feels like forever and no one ever tells you that forever feels like home
Sitting all alone inside your head..."

"'How do you feel?' That is your question...but I've forgotten that you don't expect an answer...
So what am I supposed to write now? And what I'm supposed to do? Do you really think I couldn't see this through? Tell me to stick around for you...tell me I can have it all..."




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

1:25 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home