24 Juli, 2006

Can't get enough sleep these times...lying awake every night isn't very healthy I guess...
But I can't change it anyway...my new job's boring me, but at least I earn some money. Well, allready told you what I gonna do with it. Looking forward to it and to have a change on me again...

A month ago, I wanted to make a complete change in my life...had the plan to leave this town...allready got used to the feeling of being somewhere new...well, old. But now I feel quite comfortable...I'm so glad to have my friends hanging out with me...and even if I'm down, they always find ways to clear my mind and get my feet back on the ground...Wanna thank you so much but don't know how...I'm feeling sad on this but I hope they know how much they mean to me and that they have become the reason for me to stay...

"And when you're down on your luck
Hey baby, its a long, long way up
Hold back now, hold back your fears
And when you're really down and out
And you feel like there's no way out now
Let go now let go of your tears some more"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

whats left for me to say when there is no need for words... i guess even none of us awaits anything but the silent certainty about this refuge where you are one who had painted his name on the dark walls.
"i'll wait for you and if i'll fall behind wai for me"
"did you fall for a shooting star, one without a permanent scar, and did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there"

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:07 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home