28 Juli, 2006

Don't ask me why I bring up three posts on one day...Just had to post the lyrics this noon. And maybe it's because I'm so happy today. Just drove to the MM and bought me 3 new CD's, To whom it may concern, the CD's are: Stonesour - Come What(ever) may; Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Wittness; Good Riddance - My Republic. Heard all three in the car and I just love them. Not long ago I was convinced that I'm slightly sick because of my addiction to music...but right now I'm so glad to know so many songs that help me understand myself. And even if you are not addicted to music just be sure to have something to hold you up when everything else is trying to pull you down.

Yesterday I have been told that my Blog's quite good to read even if my Englisch isn't as good as it had been a year ago. If you don't mind, please post me your opinion about my blog in a comment or a mail.

Well...good fight, good night and see you in the pub!

"The Wings of Love
I had seen, I had touched, I had tasted
and I truly believed"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I just want you to know, that I'm reading your posts since the time you told me from the general overhaul of your homepage.
Sometimes I'm sad, sometimes I'm glad of reading things you wrote. But I never really know what to write about it.
But I really hope, that we can be friends or something like that someday...

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

8:27 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home