28 Juli, 2006

What an evening! Had a great time chatting with a person and now I feel kind of relieved. It eased my mind to have a good chat after a so long time of being quiet. Afterwards, I went out on the balcony and watched the sky for at least an hour. The Lightning without the thunder is really hypnotizing. I stared in the black sky and felt a weight falling of my shoulders. Everything was quiet except nature...and you can call me crazy or insane...but I think it talked and listened to me without saying a word. And I suddenly knew that there's something out there we will never be able to understand or to describe with our words. Either you feel it or you do not. I can tell, that I loved this evening and that I'm quite sure, that I can sleep tonight.

"If I had just one wish
Only one demand
I hope he's not like me
I hope he understands
That he can take this life
And hold it by the hand
And he can greet the world
With arms wide open..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

2:52 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home