03 August, 2006

I'm so tired....tired of this lonely life and all these things around me...I never said this so clearly as I'm doing it now: I need someone by my side...I need someone to hold me up, when everything else seems to drag me down. I know I said, that I would be strong for me and all my friends...but I've reached a point where I can't take no more...I want to change this lonely life, but don't know how...girls possess me but they are never mine. Never been down this far, never had nothing to cling on to...I'm down to my last, I'm ready to fall but I'm wrong and it seems that I'm blind to it all...

There's so much that I wanted to share...so much that I wanted to show...warn you from things that I've done wrong...so much love I wanted to share...

I think I will just fade away...